Turkey Chili Cheese Dip
- 2 Cans Trader Joe’s Chicken Chili or any of your favorite Trader Joe’s Chile
- 1 Tub of Trader Joe’s Whipped Cream Cheese
- Organic Corn Dippers
Combine both cans of chicken chili and tub of cream cheese. Heat in microwave. Stir until thoroughly combined. Can also be heated and combined in crockpot.
Serve with Organic Corn Dippers Enjoy!
Captain Art Gallegos, Trader Joe’s Stockton
- ¼ pound sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika • 30 stuffed olives
Preheat oven to 425º. Mix cheese, butter, flour, salt and paprika in a blender. Wrap dough around each olive. Use the smallest amount of dough possible. Bake until slightly brown, approximately 15 minutes. Serve at once. These may be made ahead and refrigerated. They can also be frozen.
*All ingredients can be found at Trader Joe’s or Podesto’s
Starr Donati & Carolyn Walker, Flair Boutique
Southwestern Egg Rolls
- 1 pkg egg roll wrappers – Nasoya brand
- 2 chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning• 1 can Ro-Tel Tomatoes
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 pkg of yellow rice (cooked)
- 1 pkg shredded cheddar cheese
Cook chicken breasts and combine with taco seasoning. Add in Ro-Tel tomatoes and black beans and cook until warm. Cook rice according to package directions. Place 1 spoonful of chicken/tomatoes, beans mixture, spoonful of rice and cheddar cheese in each egg roll wrapper. Fold egg rolls from corner to corner and roll corners in tightly. Place egg rolls in a pan of hot oil and cook until golden brown on each side. Place cooked egg rolls on a paper towel to drain. Cut egg rolls in a diagonal and place on an appetizer plate. Enjoy!
*Dip in ranch dressing or your favorite salsa
*All ingredients can be found at Podesto’s