Celebrating Easter at home is a tradition many of us uphold every year.
This year, however, it may feel a little different. Not being able to gather with your extended family and friends might be a struggle for some of us, especially those with small children, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews. Although you may not be able to be with your loved ones, that doesn’t mean that Easter can’t be a joyous time to enjoy the spring weather, surprise and delight your children or even bring a smile to your neighbors’ face.
Here are a few places around the Center where you can grab some holiday items to be sure to make Easter Sunday a success.
- Podesto’s Market & Deli: Pick up your Easter ham or Turkey in the meat section. Visit their See’s Candy display for all the sweet goods for yourself or an Easter basket.
- Papapavlo’s Bistro & Bar: Not in the mood for cooking? Let’s Papapapvlo’s do the work for you! Call with your order by this Wednesday, April 8th — they are offering their full take-out menu, or have two Easter specials: Roasted Leg of Lamb or a Prime Rib dinner
- Nothing Bundt Cakes: Nothing says Easter like a sweet treat! Order your bunny bundt cake to round out the celebrations.
- Silveria’s Flowers & Gifts: Visit Silveria’s outside patio for any last-minute décor needs or call to pick up a gorgeous floral table setting.
- Trader Joe’s: Mix up some breakfast banana bread or grab some appetizer snacks to keep you going the whole day!
- Nekter Juice Bar: Order ahead and pick up your family’s favorite juices or bowls to celebrate in a healthy way.
For a full list of all our essential merchants that are open today, click here.